Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Day In Pictures





I have wound up my year's worth of (at least) an image post a day. A fun, easy, and instructive exercise, the Ranch has served as my velvet introduction to the digital universe. The ranch has been almost textless, barring an early reference to my family's relation to the light sensitive professions and the Bronx. This has been great chance to try to make visual jokes and Joycean references, and, on occasion, jerk tears in public, so to speak.

I am, however, relieving myself of the daily obligation in this coming year. It's time to stockpile water, propane and ammo, buy seeds, and hide the entrance to the driveway in anticipation of the impending societal collapse.

I will , no doubt, continue to post. There is no standing plan as to what that will be. The Ranch may turn into a Dear Diary, a Pretentious Instructional, a Dyadic Cyclone, a Musicologist's Prostelizations, a Money Maker, a Bitter Diatribe, a Who's Who and What's Where, a Kiss & Tell/Hit List, or a Jailhouse Lawyer. Perhaps a combo or a rotating platform will serve well.

But keep checking in for all the answers to the great mysteries of life. Eight is my lucky number.

No comments: